Allocacoc Corp. – Costa Mesa, CA
Are you a motivated individual in search of a fulfilling long-term career opportunity? Allocacoc Corp is a design company excited to invest in your professional development and reward your performance. Would you like to be part of a fast growing international company? With offices in Europe, China, United States, and two new offices in Russia and Japan, this is your chance to join us!
Do you know what it takes to grow an online community? Are you proactive and love to write content? Then this is your chance! We are looking for a talented Marketing Coordinator to grow our brand. The candidate will be responsible for creating original text, image and video content, managing posts, responding to followers and more. The candidate will manage our company image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
As a Marketing Coordinator, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends. You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively.
Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager and Sales team
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Email and additional channels that may be deemed relevant).
- Create shareable content
- Monitor and engage in relevant discussions about our company, competitors, and/or industry
- Run regular promotions and track their success
- Drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
- Explore new ways to engage and identify new social networks to reach our target buyers.
- Track, measure, and analyze all initiatives to report on social media ROI.
- BA/BS in Marketing or business related field
- Spanish/English bilingual is preferred
- At least 1 year Marketing experience
- Hands on experience in content creation (text, image and video)
- Bonus experience and skills include Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, etc.), demand generation, inbound marketing, and blogging.
- Deep passion, knowledge and understanding of consumer electronics industry
- Strong market analysis and planning capabilities
- Strong sense of responsibility, attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal communication
- Willingness to learn and share
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research and Google Analytics, Google Adwords preferred
Please submit your CV/Resume + Cover letter to: jobs#allocacoc.us. (Replace the # with @)
Allocacoc offers a competitive base salary and benefits package including:
- Paid holidays
- Paid trips to company fairs (Denver, Las Vegas, Miami, NYC)
- On-going training and advancement opportunities
We are an innovative international industrial design company that sets a different standard. We critically look at well-established, commonplace products, and rethink these. Our ultimate goal by doing so is to create a different standard, so that when someone is asked to picture a certain product, they picture our product, and will have forgotten about the previous design.
The company focuses on developing innovative consumer electronics, and launching them onto the market. Eventually we want to get at least one of our products into every household worldwide, from the richest household to the most remote one.